A digital assistant for the shared inbox
Managing a shared customer service inbox can be costly, chaotic and counterproductive. That’s why Esker designed a Customer Inquiries Management solution — powered by the latest and greatest in AI technology — to not only help your team deliver a better customer experience (CX), but also continuously improve as your business grows.
Address inquiries faster
No more messy inbox folders! Classify, route & answer customer requests quickly & accurately with AI technology that includes ChatGPT.
Build better relationships
Give your customers what they expect — a quick, consistent & helpful response. The end result? They keep doing business with you!
Be proactive, not reactive
From strategic response & routing to real-time KPIs, Esker equips your team with the tools needed to provide a more proactive, personalized CX.
AI-driven email triage & management
Never miss an inquiry again
In a traditional shared inbox environment, classifying, routing and eventually answering emails requires time and effort from your Customer Service team. Enter Esker. Our customer inquiries solution does the heavy lifting so you don’t have to — bringing a clear, unified vision to your customer communications.
- Inquiry classification uses NLP algorithms to auto-categorize incoming requests by type (product question, pricing request, order status, claim, etc.), honing its accuracy over time. Sentiment analysis is also performed to instantly identify and prioritize inquiries with a negative emotional tone.
- AI-assisted answers (either template-based or ChatGPT-generated) allow your customers to receive relevant and consistent responses. Replies are automatically generated from data retrieved from integrated systems (ERPs, CRMs, transport management and warehousing systems) and can easily be personalized.
- Strategic routing emails inquiries that Customer Service cannot answer to the person or department that can or sends them to other applications.
See what's possible with EskerA digital assistant for the shared inbox
Customer Inquiry Management
Solution features that help deliver
B2B Customer Service excellence
Centralized information & real-time data
B2B Customer Service teams perform best when their strategies and actions are guided by data. Knowing this, Esker’s intelligent solution captures the most pertinent analytics behind your customer communications and displays live KPIs in a simple, sleek and customizable dashboard allowing users to:
- Visualize to-do lists, organized by category with priority orders highlighted
- Monitor & analyze customer inquiries by type, date or customer
- Track & evaluate SLA and performance of customer service team members
- Examine trends to identify problems and opportunities as they arise
Embedded in the solution, Esker Synergy AI uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms to analyse the content of incoming emails and automatically classify them in categories that are specific to each supplier (product question, pricing request, availability request, order, status request, claim, etc.). Inquiries are also analyzed through an emotional tone prism to identify emails with negative sentiments.
Answering customer requests has never been easier. With the use of AI-assisted replies, CSRs can provide answer to customers in a single click. The AI analyzes the email, extracts key information and queries different systems to suggest an answer for the CSR to use (either template-based or custom generated by ChatGPT). Human supervision ensures customers still interact with other humans as the generated answers are reviewed by the CSR and easily edited before being sent to the customer.
In order to meet customer expectations, CSRs need to respond to customers in a timely manner. They can only do so if they have all the necessary information at their fingertips. Esker’s end-to-end communications platform featuring chat tools and tracked conversations facilitates real-time collaboration on any inquiry, both internally with other departments and externally with third-party partners and customers.
Esker’s Customer Inquiry Management solution integrates with multiple systems such as ERPs, CRMs, transport management, warehousing and product information systems thanks to its Connectivity Suite which provides multiple integration options using pre-built connectors, APIs or managed file exchanges. The system integration capabilities allows CSRs to quickly and accurately answer any product question or quote, availability or delivery status request.
Automating the full
Customer Service solution suite
Esker Customer Inquiry Management is part of its Customer Service suite designed to improve the B2B customer experience. By automating routine tasks associated with managing customer requests, orders and claims, Esker enables CSRs to perform more fulfilling tasks that directly impact their customers and company.
- Coming Soon