FULL-TIME | R&D
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our Accounts Receivable team in Madison, Wisconsin. This team is focused on revolutionizing the world of business-to-business communications and is currently supporting over a million users.
Who We Are
Esker is a global cloud platform on a mission to solve some of today’s biggest business problems. No, we don’t have a hero complex — we’re just believers in creating meaningful change with technology that benefits everyone.
Our AI-driven solutions are trusted by firms like IDC and Gartner and used by companies like Whirlpool, Heineken, Trek and Sony to streamline finance and customer service processes, empower employees, strengthen customer and supplier relationships, and build a more resilient business future.
What We’ve Got
What We Need
We’re looking for a talented software developer who loves their work, both on the client- and server-side. Someone who likes the same frameworks we do, knows their limitations, and is always looking for a better way. We want to find someone who naturally prefers to work on a small team, with the communication skills to do so, and someone who understands scalability and obsesses over security. Mostly, we are looking for someone who shares our love of shipping code. The ideal candidate will possess a degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related experience along with a minimum of 3+ years of experience defining and developing technical specifications.
3+ years defining and developing technical specifications
$70,000 - $100,000
- Hybrid work options
- Summer flex hours
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Dog-friendly office & pet perks
- Occasional doughnuts
- $1,000 annual Flex Fund benefit
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Frequent happy hours & department outings
- Ping-pong tournaments, basketball leagues & so much more ...
How Esker Helps You Be the Best Version of Yourself:
- Our culture empowers 800+ employees — there’s a reason we have a 90.9% retention rate!
- Locations across 14 countries give Esker & our employees a unique perspective.
- You can make a meaningful impact on Esker's 30+ million global users.
- We love a good time! Fun outings & exciting events are all part of the job here at Esker.
- Every employee gets paid volunteer time off to make an impact on a cause important to them.
- Be yourself & bring your diverse experiences with you — we want to learn from you!